Author's kit for the camera-ready versions
Note that deadline for camera-ready submission is May 5, 2004.
The templates that include formats and guidelines for the preparation of the submissions are available in latex format: latexEunice2004.zip, and in MSWord format: eunice2004-submission.doc. Notice that eunice2004-submission.doc is not a true MSWord template, but rather an example document, the style of which you should follow as closely as possible.
Pay attention to the following important
1. Your paper must not exceed eight A4 pages for full papers and three A4 pages for short papers;
2. To format your paper you must use either Latex style file or template for MSWord;
3. Do not try your initial file to look like template, use provided templates instead;
4. Do not forget to copy your paper title to the appropriate header as indicated in templates;
5. Do not change placement of header and footer rules in templates;
6. Do not incorporate page numbers in your camera-ready paper;
7. Make sure that your paper is exactly in A4 format (210mmx297mm or equivelently 8.27''x11.69'' or equivelently 21.00cmx29.70cm);
8. Submit your paper in pdf format irrespective of whether you use Latex or MSWord;
9. Attach source files to your submission (tex+figures+bib for Latex or doc file for MSWord);
10. Submit camera-ready paper via e-mail to: email@example.com
Check the following important notes:
1. After reception your paper will be checked for correct formatting. If some formatting mistakes are found you will be asked to make appropriate corrections;
2. In case authors do not still follow the formatting instructions, the editorial group reserves the right to refuse publication of the paper in the proceedings;
3. Please note that registration of at least one author is required in order to have papers included in the printed proceedings.