CALL-FOR PAPERS: IEEE GENSIPS'07
The aim of this Fifth IEEE International Workshop on Genomic Signal
Processing and Statistics is to provide a forum for presenting new results
on genomic signal processing and statistics for functional genomics and
systems biology, and to identify potential areas of research and
collaboration between the biological, statistical, and signal processing
Areas of Interest (but not limited to)
- Signal processing and statistical approaches for functional genomics
- Reverse engineering of biological circuits
- Data mining and pattern recognition methods for functional genomics
- Control theory and systems theory techniques for systems biology
- Models for cellular metabolism and inter-cellular signaling
- Modeling and simulation of biological regulatory networks
- Novel architecture and implementation methods for large-scale
- High-throughput hardware/software approaches to genome-scale network
- Integration of heterogeneous data
- Microarray image and data analysis
- Signal processing methods in sequence analysis
Prospective authors are invited
to submit full papers of not more than four (4) pages including
results, figures and references. The papers will be reviewed and
those accepted are published in the
proceedings of GENSIPS'07. Papers will be accepted only by electronic
electronic submission system. Please format your paper according to the style files.
20.12.2006: Note: due to several requests and the coming holiday
season, the deadline for summary submission has been extended by two weeks,
until Friday, the 5th of January.
The Fifth IEEE International Workshop on Genomic Signal Processing and
Statistics (GENSIPS'07) will be held in Gustavelund, Tuusula, Finland. The
Gustavelund conference hotel is situated at Tuusula, an area rich in Finnish
history, culture and natural beauty. Helsinki is just a half hour's drive
away and the Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport is even closer.
Gustavelund is easy to reach, from Finland and from abroad.
- December 1, 2006: The submission system opens
December 22, 2006: Two- to four-page summaries due The
deadline has been extended until the 5th of January, 2007.
- March 5, 2007: Acceptance notifications sent
- March 15, 2007: Registration starts
- April 1, 2007: Final two- to four-page camera-ready papers due
- June 10-12, 2007: Workshop
CALL FOR PAPERS
Download the call for papers here.
IEEE signal processing society will have a Special
issue on genomic and proteomic signal processing.