Radio Propagation in Wireless Networks
Information about the schedule and contents of the course in 2017-2018 will be announced later.
Schedule 2018-2019 (tentative)The lecture material (in pdf format) will appear here during the progress of the course. Stay tuned for the latest updates of the material (working links provided after each lecture).
- 22.10.2018: Course introduction and radio propagation mechanisms
- 29.10.2018: Propagation loss prediction models
- 05.11.2018: Mobile radio channel: slow fading and fast fading
- 12.11.2018: MIMO and spatial radio channels
- 19.11.2018: Atmospheric effects and satellite mobile radio channels
- 26.11.2018: Wrap-up
- (3.12.2018: in reserve)
Lecture material will be updated in this page during the course!