Radio Network Planning
- Three laboratory works will be provided
under the course ELT-45207 Radio network planning. The assignments are
optional; you can have additional 3 cp by carrying out all 3
laboratory measurements conserning
LTE indoor channel measurement, LTE functionality, and LTE throughtput mueasurement
aspects. Laboratory works consist of pre-lab assignment, laboratory
measurement, and written
- The labs will start from TD405 and take place in the
corridors of Tietotalo. Don't expect the teacher to wait for you if you are late,
be there latest at the given time.
- Laboratory assignments are made in groups of 2–3 students.
- The three lab assignments are available in ELT-43506 Communication Systems Laboratory Course.
Note that the credit points will be approved only once, and transferring of records between ELT-45207 and
ELT-43506 is not possible.
- Note! Make pre-lab assignment BEFORE coming to laboratory (see pre-lab questions
for each assignment from the instructions below).
Files available during the course. (updated August 4th 2017)
- 1. LTE Indoor channel measurements and planning, 1 cp
- 2. LTE physical layer procedures and functionality, 1 cp
- 3. LTE throughput measurements, 1 cp