Advanced Topics in Radio Network Planning
- The first lecture will be organized on Monday 27.08.2018 at TD308.(updated 13.7.2018)
- This is the official channel for the announcements of the course.
- Post-graduate course that introduces future communications systems and their concepts. The topic of the course changes each time the course is implemented.
- The course is lectured in English.
Contents of the course
- Seminar course, topics change on each implementation.
Time and Place
- Organized every other year (biennial)!
- Not organized during 2019-2020!
- Written report from selected topic 4 cp
- Presence at the lectures/seminars (>75%) or exam
- Optional seminar presentation: 1h presentation +1 cp, 2h presentation +2 cp
Instructions for presentation and report
- TUT PowerPoint template for the presentation: p010140.pptx (Accessible from TUT network).
- Template for the written report is the standard IEEE Template (link tested working, Summer 2018). Use the "Templates for Transactions" (DOC or LaTeX, which ever you prefer).
- Return the written reports by email in pdf or doc format to Prof. Jukka Lempiäinen, jukka.lempiainen(at)tut.fi.
ELT-45206 Radio network planning - obligatory
- Course coordinator: Prof. Jukka Lempiäen, tel. (050) 511 5131, jukka.lempiainen(at)tut.fi, TD425
- Course assistant: Joonas Säe, joonas.sae(at)tut.fi, TD405