Periods 3 and 4, 2017, Tampere University of Technology, Tampere, Finland.
- Dmitri Moltchanov
- Sergei Andreev
- Sasitharan Balasubramaniam
- Vitaly Petrov
- Mikhail Gerasimenko
- Aleksei Ponomarenko-Timofeev
- sample exam is available ;
- first meeting is scheduled on 10.01.2017;
- lectures are given every Tuesday 16:00-17:30 in TB222.
- make students familiar exisiting WWAN/WMAN/WLAN/WBAN technologies;
- provide introduction into state-of-the-art wireless networking paradigms.
Courses required to attend ELT-53307 Wireless networking:
- ELT-51106, Computer networking I (advisable)
- ELT-53106, Computer networking II (can be taken in parallel)