Periods 3 and 4, 2016, Tampere University of Technology, Tampere, Finland.
- Dmitri Moltchanov
- Olga Galinina
- Mikhail Gerasimenko
- starting from 08.04 exercises are conducted in TC221, Fridays, TIME IS 14.00-16.00!
- sample exam is available ;
- first lecture meeting is arranged 13.01.2016;
- lectures are given every Wednesday 16:15-17:45 in TB219;
- first exercise meeting is arranged 19.02.2016;
- exercises are given on Fridays (not every!) 16:15-17:45 in TB219.
- make students familiar with dimensioning of new/operational networks.
- lectures: 18 lectures covering main theoretical and practical aspects of network dimensioning;
- theoretical exercises: 5 sessions covering theoretical background of network optimization;
- theoretical exercises: 5 computer-aided sessions with practical examples of network dimensioning.
Courses required to attend ELT-53656 Network analysis and dimensioning II:
- ELT-51106, Computer networking I (mandatory)
- ELT-53606, Network analysis and dimensioning I (advisable)
- ELT-53106, Computer networking II (can be taken in parallel)