SGN-84007 Introduction to Matlab
There are 4 lectures. All are in TB111 on Mondays at
8:15-10:00. There will be a full video recording of each
lecture (link will be added below). The lecture slides below are from
2015 and will be updated during the course.
There are 7 weekly exercises. Each week there are 6
exercise groups, of which you choose one.
Notes about the exercises:
- Tuesday at 8 - 10 in TC303 (Lingyu Zhu)
- Wednesday at 10 - 12 in TC303 (Risto Vehmas)
- Thursday at 16 - 18 in TC303 (Khazar Khorrami)
- Friday at 10 - 12 in TC303 (Risto Vehmas)
- Friday at 14 - 16 in TC303 (Lingyu Zhu)
- Friday at 16 - 18 in TC303 (Khazar Khorrami) [sorry; this time was
wrong in the lectures]
- Registration is required and it starts in POP on Monday, August
29th, 2016 at 12:00 and ends on Tuesday, August 30th at 8:00
(before first exercise session).
given priority in each group.
- If you forgot to register for the course, send email to the teacher.
Email is at the bottom of this page.
- The exercises are done in the classroom. No need to prepare in
The gained exercise points can be seen here.
The results for fall 2016 implementation are here.
Other questions: Heikki.Huttunen@tut.fi.
Page created 3.8.2016