[Lintula home] -> [Lintula user account and password] -> [Applying
for user account]
[Tämä sivu suomeksi]
Applying for a new user account
If you don't already have an account to Lintula and need one, please read
these instructions. If you have an account, but it's been closed, read about
opening a closed account.
Requirements for getting a Lintula account
- You don't have an account in Lintula! (If you have, read about opening a closed account).
- You must have TUT Intranet account.
- You are studying a course from the Department of Information
Technology where you need a Lintula account.
- You are working on the Department of Information Technology (you
have valid contract of employment).
Applying for account
Since all lintula-services will be shutdown on Dec 31st 2016 new accounts will be opened only for valid reason
- Make sure you have a valid TUT Intranet account
- Send email from your own TUT email-account to
it-helpdesk(ät)tut.fi - subject of the message should be
Lintula account - message body a valid reason for account
We will create the account during next working day. When the account is
ready, you will receive an email to your firstname.lastname@example.org address (students firstname.lastname(ät)student.tut.fi). Your
Lintula username and password will be copied from TUT Intranet.