The workshop paper submission and review process is being conducted in following manner:
- Peer-review process
- Paper format is 4+1 pages
- Accepted papers to be presented in oral and poster sessions
- Accepted papers will be published on-line on the workshop website and as electronic proceedings
Papers are in format of 4+1 pages. Papers are maximum 5 pages, including all text, figures, and references, with the 5th page containing only references.
- The provided template has to be used (either Latex or Word template below).
- Papers must be submitted by the deadline date.
- Accepted papers must be presented at the workshop.
version 1.1 (.zip)
version 1.0 (.doc)
Instructions to complete the submission process:
Create a user account in the Submission system.
Select Your Submissions in the menu. Using this system you can submit a contribution to the DCASE 2017 Challenge and also to DCASE 2017 Workshop.
Select Workshop Submission.
- Please fill in names and affiliations of all authors.
- Fill in submission details (title and abstract).
- Mark if the main author is a student.
- Check the copyright form box.
- At the next step you will be able to upload the paper.
Upload the paper
The system will send a confirmation email.
Deadlines and Important Dates
Each presentation is allocated 15 minutes, plus 5 minutes time for questions.
To achieve appropriate timing, organize your slides around the points you intend to make, using no more than one slide per minute. A reasonable number of slides is 14-17.
Please come to the room prior to the session to transfer your presentation from USB stick to the presentation computer.
Please prepare a poster of maximum A0 size (841 mm x 1189 mm, 33.1 in x 46.8 in) in portrait orientation.
Plan the content of your poster such that it conveys the key ideas - it should not include all the details; you can describe them in person to people. Please prepare a short presentation of your work (5-10 min) that you can periodically give throughout the poster session to people that are interested.