Some photos of the event can be found here.
Please download the proceedings here.BEST STUDENT PAPER AWARDS
The best student paper awards were given to
- Thomas Schnattinger et al., "Pareto-optimal RNA Sequence-Structure
- Daniela Schittler et al., "A Model for Proliferating Cell Populations That
Accounts for Cell Types"
- Reinhard Heckel et al., "Determinative Power and Tolerance to Perturbations in Boolean Networks"
Following the four successful events (WCSB 2006, 2005, 2004, and 2003) hosted by Tampere University of Technology, Finland, the fifth WCSB event (WCSB 2008) hosted by the University of Leipzig, Germany, the sixth WCSB event (WCSB 2009) hosted by Aarhus University, Denmark, the seventh WCSB event (WCSB 2010) hosted by University of Luxembourg, and the eighth WCSB (WCSB 2011) hosted by ETH Zürich, Swizerland, the next WCSB event will take place in Ulm University, Germany in June 2012.
WCSB aims at bringing together the various communities involved in the different aspects of computational systems biology research, e.g. experimental biology, machine learning, signal processing, mathematics, statistics, and theoretical physics. The scientific program includes invited plenary talks as well as regular sessions with contributed research talks and posters.
CALL FOR PAPERSDownload the call for papers here.
NOTE: The submission process was changed slightly. The deadlines below are corrected as well as information on page Author's kit.
- Edward R. Dougherty, Genomic Signal Processing Laboratory, Texas A&M University, USA
- Hanspeter Herzel, Humboldt University, Germany
- Christina Leslie, Sloan-Kettering Institute, USA
- Dirk Husmeier, University of Glasgow, UK
- Michael Stumpf, Imperial College London, UK
|Submission deadline for full paper (extended from March 31):||April 7, 2012|
|Deadline for abstract-only submissions (extended from March 31):||April 7, 2012|
|Review comments:||April 23, 2012|
deadline for camera-ready paper
(extended from May 8):
|May 13, 2012|
|Early bird registration deadline:||May 8, 2012|
REGISTRATION FEESee Registration for more information.
Early bird registration (before May 8):
- Student fee: 100 EUR
- Standard fee: 200 EUR
- Student fee: 140 EUR
- Standard fee: 240 EUR