NOTE: Poster size information added below.
The papers of all accepted talks and posters will be published in a special series of refereed proceedings. Oral presentations will be selected mainly from full papers. Other submissions will be presented as posters.
EDAS system is used for submission and review process. If you don't
have an account, you first need to create one for yourself. This can be
done by clicking the submission link below. After creating an account,
you can come back to this page and click the link again to submit your
Detailed help for the submission system can be found here.
- Please submit your one page ( 2500 character maximum) abstract for a poster (or contributed talk) by April 7, 2012 by using the submission system (see button above). Abstract submission should include title, author(s), postal address(es), email address(es), introduction, results, and conclusions. The scientific committee will then meet and all authors will be informed on the decision (reject/accept) accordingly by April 23.
- Papers for publication in the proceedings (the four page papers) should be submitted in PDF format by April 7, 2012 by using the submission system (see button above). Subsequently each paper will receive comments from peer reviewers and notification on having either a contributed talk or poster presentation. Final, i.e. camera-ready, papers are expected by May 13, 2012. At least one registration fee is required per accepted paper and one TICSP Copyright Form needs to be sent. See more information about the copyright below.
- Papers should be maximum 4 pages in 2-column format (including illustrations and references).
- Papers should be formatted according to the specifications and style templates below:
- Submitted papers should be in PDF format. Colour illustations are not accepted.
- Name of the author(s), postal address(es), and email address(es) should be included in the paper.
- Papers should also have an abstract included, just around 100 words.
- The figures and tables should be placed as the upmost items on each page. This is desirable, while not always possible. In particular, try to avoid the style where your figures are scattered here and there and the text becomes fragmented.
- Posters should be of A0 size (841mm x 1189mm) in portrait orientation.
- Prospective authors are requested acquaint themselves with TICSP Copyright and Licence Agreement and accept it in the EDAS system during final paper/abstract submission.