Course info and practices
Project topics and groups
Course in study guide
12.5.2015 Basic page update for 2015-16 / MV
06.10.2015 Sprint review stuff / HSten
08.11.2016 Sprint planning and review & intro & burnup chart material update / HSten
02.02.2017 Added new final report template /HSten
12.10.2017 Added TUT PM Days' links / Tensu.
This page collect all material used by groups - links to web resources, document templates, instructions and so on. The materials will usually also be linked from the course schedule and other pages.
You may find some extra materials here too.
On this page:
Instructions, guidelines and tools,
Instructions for customers.
Link to course Moodle networking environment (returning of materials, meeting reservations).
Link to Moodle2
We provide document templates for the required documents
(Project plan, Final Report (= end report) and weekly report email).
You do not need to use these templates, but are free to do your own document, with 2 conditions:
- The layout and formatting is similar to the templates provided
(i.e., margins, headings, contents, etc. looks nice. Take special care
with formatting if you use Google Docs.)
- The content (headings) is essentially the same.
Templates are provided in .doc format
Instructions, guidelines and tools
NOTE: The list contains earlier material, for your information.
- Course introduction slides (from earlier 2015-16 course, PDF)
- Tensu's lecture slides (version 25.08.2014 or so)
- Tensu's Project management workshop 2013 slides (from old 2013-14 course)
- Tensu's Project management workshop 2014 answers (from 2014-15 course)
- Requirements/UX workshop materials.
Intro slides and answers (from 2014-15 course, PDF)
- Briefing about legal matters (from 2014-15 course, PDF)
- UI design lecture (Thomas Olsson, from 2014-15 course, PDF).
- Some Tensu's inspection slides (from 2014-15 course, PDF).
- Architecture workshop 21.10.2014 (Hadaytullah, Marko Leppänen). Materials (from 2014-15 course, PDF)
- Security workshop 21.10.2014 (Marko Helenius). Materials (from 2014-15 course, PDF)
- Technical testing 11.11.2014 (Matti Vuori). Materials (from 2014-15 course, PDF)
- Usabilility and UX testing 11.11.2014 (Thomas Olsson). Materials (from 2014-15 course, PDF)
- Lecture: Best project from last year presents their experiences (project Farrim).
Slides (from 2014-15 course, PDF)
- Entrepreneurship lecture from 2014-15 course (Jaakko Sairanen, Talli):
Instructions for customers
Project topics (31 pcs) 2017-2018 as 06.09.2017 (PDF).
Project Management Days at TUT, program and materials (mostly in Finnish):
Projektinhallintapäivä TTY 2017
Projektinhallintapäivä TTY 2015
Projektinhallintapäivä TTY 2013
Projektinhallintapäivä TTY 2011
Projektinhallintapäivä TTY 2009
Projektinhallintapäivä TTY 2007.